Whether giving two minutes, a toonie, or two tweets, giving back for a cause or for your community can be easy—even the smallest impact makes a difference.
Between November 21 and 28, shine a spotlight on how you or those around you give back through #GiveTwo leading up to this year’s #GivingTuesday. If you’re still looking for a cause to support, visit CanadaHelps to start your search.
What counts as a #GiveTwo moment?
The #GiveTwo campaign is a chance to shine a spotlight on the good deeds happening across the GTHA. A #GiveTwo moment can include:
- Giving to cause that you champion and sharing what it is on social media.
- Highlighting an organization that you feel deserves more recognition for its work.
- Sharing the good work being done by your organization.
- Recognizing a friend or colleague for the work they do championing a cause or giving back to their community.
- Sharing a moment in the past year where you gave back.
- Donating to an organization or cause and sharing what it is on social media.
Share your #GiveTwo moment today!