Since the arrival of COVID-19 in our region, we’ve heard countless stories of rising leaders rising to the challenge. Yet we know this tumultuous time is also taking its toll, as in our recent outreach to our network we heard that over a third of rising leaders are struggling with their mental health right now.
As rising leaders in our workplaces and communities, we have a dual role of supporting our own mental health while also supporting those who look to us for help and guidance. Like that airplane safety message says – you have to take care of yourself before you can offer care and support to people around you. To finish off Mental Health Week, we’re launching a two-part webinar series aimed at just that.
#ELNonline: Supporting Your Mental Wellness as a Rising Leader
Tuesday May 19th from 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- The importance of prioritizing your own mental well-being;
- Helpful tips for maintaining mental wellness while social distancing and/or working from home and;
- Strategies for managing stress and anxiousness during times of uncertainty.
#ELNonline: Championing Mental Wellness on Teams
Wednesday May 27th from 5:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Why it’s critical that we cultivate mental wellness in our organizations and communities during COVID-19 and;
- How you can be a supportive champion of mental well-being on your teams.