After a comprehensive recruitment last fall, we’re pleased to FINALLY introduce the group of civic rock stars who will be serving on the 2018-2019 ELN executive committee! Each brings a diverse range of talents, expertise and experiences and a shared passion for amplifying this network and making our region stronger and more inclusive. It’s music to our ears!
Throughout 2018-19, this dream team will work to deepen impact, deliver relevant and regional programming, and provide an effective platform to support projects creating real impact throughout the region, while continuing to seek member feedback.
Curious about who’ll be setting the stage for the next year? Virtual drum roll please…
Events & Programming Leads
- Marchael Cunanan – Analyst, Pivotal
- Gerri Nakirigya Lutaaya– Associate of Philanthropy, Plan International Canada
- Dilya Niezova– Project Lead, City of Toronto, Employment and Social Services
- Abhishek Sarathy– Senior Manager of Creative Services, Sun Life Financial
- Sarah Wardrope– Project Manager, Hamilton Health Sciences
- Alyssa Lai – Digital Marketing Coordinator, Hamilton Health Sciences Foundation and 2017 DiverseCity Fellow
- Sean Mackay – Managing Editor, BuzzBuzzHome
- Jesse Darling – Senior Projects Designer, Brookfield Institute for Innovation + Entrepreneurship
- Mrinalini Menon– Senior Manager, Strategy and Business Architecture, RBC
- Mark Sam– Senior Manager, Accenture
Be sure to follow the ELN on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram to learn more about these rising leaders and to get ELN & Foundation updates! Also, a big thank you to all those who applied to be part of the Executive team – we look forward to continuing to engage and work with you in the year ahead.