JOIN THE ELN FOR A TRIP INTO THE FUTURE!
Well… ok, the ELN does not own a time-traveling DeLorean or TARDIS, so we can’t really travel into the future.
We can, however, gather together experts in the field to discuss what they see when they look into the future and consider how demographic shifts and technological advancements will impact the future of work.
We’ll give you the 4-1-1 on the upcoming key trends that are taking hold in the workplace, the skills and competencies the future job market will require, and which communities are being the most impacted and left behind by these changes.
The event will include the following speakers:
- Zabeen Hirji, Advisor, Future of Work, Deloitte and Chair of CivicAction
- Som Seif, Founder and CEO of Purpose Investments Inc
- Mrinalini Menon, Director, Innovation Talent, RBC
- Shavonne Hasfal-McIntosh, Inclusion and Employee Experience Lead, Shopify
- Siri Agrell, Toronto Managing Director, OneEleven
More speakers to be announced – stay tuned for updates!
When: Oct 16, 6-9pm
Where: Shopify, 80 Spadina Ave, 4th floor, Toronto, M5V 2J4